Sunday, July 27, 2008

5 Stars for Kenn!


What an absolutely creative and delicous way to bring smiles to the associates of a Macy's store, than to present them with Star Cookies - right before the Fourth of July! Kenn created these delectable bites with Martha Stewart's Star Cookie Cutters (available at Macy's). He gave them a flood of royal icing (in red, of course), and gave them to his favorite Macy's folk! Boy, were they surprised - and amazed that they were so nicely wrapped and presented.  It's a nice gesture that everyone should do when they have time. A little goes a long way, as they say. Although - I'm not sure the cookies lasted THAT long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly impressed that you made these for the Macy's folk! What a nice gesture - and I hope they appreciate you as a customer (which I'm sure Martha does)! :)

Anonymous said...

They are fantastic! Very thoughtful and I am sure it surprised them that a customer would take the time to make such delicious treats for them.

I sure hope none of my Macys clerks expect those! :-)