Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Book Club selection-Martha Stewart's Cookies


Hot off the presses is the newest book in the Martha Stewart library, the Martha Stewart's Cookies cookbook is more of a Cookie Bible. 345 pages of cookie goodness and over 170 recipes. The book is split into 7 different cookie variations from Light and Delicate to Rich and Dense and a picture to go with every single recipe.

Upon it's eager arrival to my doorstep I devoured every single page and picture and marked over 70 recipes on my list to make.
I have every single book that Martha has ever done, and a few are my very favorite. The Cookie Book is definitely moved to the very favorite list.
The Cookie Book will be the newest selection of the Martha Stewart Book Club, so pick out your cookie and bake them and then share them with all of the Book Club friends. We can't wait to see what you make.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see the cover of this book I just want to take a bite of that cookie! Love, love, this book and can't wait to start baking these treats!